...to promote & support swimming among members of the LGBT2Q* community and our allies, and to uphold the masters philosophy of fun, friendship, and fitness for life in an environment that is inclusive, positive, safe, and socially active.
HISTORY OF THE CLUB
As part of the Club's 30th Anniversary celebrations, "A Brief History of the English Bay Swim Club: 1982-2002" has been digitized and updated. Please give it a read! And if you can add to the story, please let us know.
COVID-19 Return to Swim Plan
latest news - "wHAT'S THE TEA?"
- 2020/2021 Registration OPENS September 13 for returning 2019/2020 MEMBERS ONLY
- September 12, 2020 UPDATE: EBSC Return To Swimming Plan
- August 21, 2020 UPDATE: A Message from the EBSC Executive
- August 21, 2020 UPDATE: Vancouver Indoor Pools to Reopen
- july 17, 2020 UPDATE "Return to Swimming" from SwimBC : swimbc.ca/swimbc-news/2020/7/17/covid-19-return-to-swimming-update
FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM FOR THE MOST RECENT NEWS ON EBSC @ENGLISHBAYSC
Proud to be partnered with
• BC Provincials Champs 2010 & 2016
• MSABC League Trophy 2009, 2010, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2019
• Provincial Records (currently held) - 115
• National Records (currently held) - 8