...to promote & support swimming among members of the LGBT2Q* community and our allies, and to uphold the masters philosophy of fun, friendship, and fitness for life in an environment that is inclusive, positive, safe, and socially active.
HISTORY OF THE CLUB
As part of the Club's 30th Anniversary celebrations, "A Brief History of the English Bay Swim Club: 1982-2002" has been digitized and updated. Please give it a read! And if you can add to the story, please let us know.
latest news - "wHAT'S THE TEA?"
- CHECKOUT some suggested swim practices for your own personal use > SWIM PRACTICES
- 2022/2023 Registration for returning members opens September 1st, 2022
FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM FOR THE MOST RECENT NEWS ON EBSC @ENGLISHBAYSC
Proud to be partnered with
• BC Provincials Champs 2010 & 2016
• MSABC League Trophy 2009, 2010, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2019
• Provincial Records (currently held) - 115
• National Records (currently held) - 8